Maintain your investment by keeping your Stormceptor® in a workable condition.
Damage or irregularities in the Stormceptor® unit can impede its functionality. Minotaur will perform any repairs required on your Stormceptor®.
- Installation of weir extension for "Submerged" (state) units
- Retrofitting of riser pipe and inlet weir for enhanced oil treatment
- Parging of inlet/outlet pipes
- Safety grate installation or repair
- Fiberglass repairs on Insert
- Replacement of Internal parts
- Retrofitting of oil port
- Removal of debris and obstructions
While the majority of inspections, cleaning and repairs can be done from the surface, certain repairs require Confined Space Entry compliance. Minotaur’s maintenance team has the required Confined Space Entry training and equipment too complete repairs safely, precisely and efficiently.
Embossed lids are provided with every Stormceptor® unit for identification to avoid confusion with other manholes on site. If a lid is lost or damaged it should be replaced.